We're halfway through Hanukkah, which means it's probably time to put out my holiday wish list. Grandparents, parents, and admirers, please read on and take note!
Who doesn't love a cute lil something to wear on your head? It's my third winter in Seattle and I only own one beanie, so it's about time I got something to warm my ears.
1. White earmuffs from Charming Charlie
2. Black pom pom beanie from Saks Fifth Avenue
3. Pom pom ear beanie from ASOS
4. Beige pom pom beanie from Forever 21
5. White hat with ears from H&M
I hesitated about putting this on my wish list because there are so many bad ways to do fringe. Check out what I have on my Shopstyle list for some serious fringe-spiration.
1. Black mini skirt from H&M
2. Black and gold necklace from Nasty Gal
3. Grey knee-length skirt from Lulu*s
4. Peach saddle bag from Apt. 9
5. Black tank top from H&M
Ah, socks: the classic holiday gift. I ask for socks every year and, no matter how many pairs I get, I always need more. I blame the community washing machines I use at school and my little sister at home.
1. Neutral pair of socks from Xhilaration
2. Lavender over-the-knee socks from Stance
3. Black and white varsity socks from boohoo
4. Gray socks from Hue Therma
5. Brown socks from Swell
Thigh-high boots are all the rage right now and, as much as I hesitate to jump onboard the trend train, I'm totally into this one.
1. Platform boots from H&M
2. Gray boots from Forever 21
3. Flat boots from Penny Loves Kenny
4. Suede tassel boots from boohoo
5. Zip-up boots from Romwe
Since I've gotten more into makeup, I've had so much fun doing my eyes in particular. I've experimented with doing color on my lips, and I think it's time to do color on my eyes.
1. Copper eyeliner from Sephora
2. Pink eyeliner from Sephora+Pantone
3. Silver eyeliner from Ciaté London
4. Turquoise eyeliner from Sephora
5. Green eyeliner from Stila
6. Gold eyeliner from Ciaté London
My hands are one of my favorite features, and I love showing them off with cute little rings.
1. Geometric rings from Madewell
2. Silver rings from French Connection
3. Hammered gold rings from Topshop
4. Shaped gold rings from Sole Society
5. Wavy rings from Charming Charlie