It's officially December and, with Hanukkah in a week and Christmas in three, it's officially time to start sharing my gift guides! This year, I asked you s via Twitter which of my gift guides from last year you'd like to see again, and "gifts by price" won by a landslide over "gifts by color". So, here are some affordable gifts to welcome this Broke & Fabulous holiday season!
1. Navy and white scarf from Accessories 212– Scarves are always appropriate holiday gifts, especially if you live somewhere chilly.
2. Black cashmere-blend tech gloves from Portolano– Everyone deserves to have their hands pampered in cold weather!
3. Black and gold shades from Nasty Gal– Show them you know just how cool they are with a very cool (and practical) pair of shades.
4. Plaid Minimergency kit from Pinch for J. Crew– For your reckless or organized friends alike; these kits are cute and handy to have around.
5. Floral bath truffles from Anthropologie– Give the people in your life an excuse to treat themselves.
1. Bear socks from PJ Salvage– Honestly, how cute are these? Plus, they're more unique than your average pair of socks, so you won't get labelled as that person who "just gives socks".
2. Rhinestone cluster studs earrings from Lydell NYC– Super cute earrings that are especially appropriate for the holiday season but can be worn year-round.
3. Jewelry bag from kate spade new york– Everyone who wears jewelry can always use an extra organizer; plus, this one is travel-friendly!
4. Gold antler jewelry tray from Tri-Coastal Design– Simple colors and design make it compliment any type of decor, so don't worry about having to match an aesthetic.
5. Silver nail ring from Natalie B Jewelry– Badasses and jewelry-enthusiasts will love this unique ring! Plus, the design transcends gender and can be gifted to anyone who likes jewelry.
1. Eyelash-print sleep mask from MSSilk– I actually own this sleep mask and it's the perfect weight and size to help me snooze wherever I am, from my own bed to the airplane.
2. Beige fringe scarf from H&M– A super simple and classic scarf for anyone on your holiday gift list.
3. Nature print colorable postcards from Chronicle Books– I own this, too! Coloring is one of the most cathartic activities you can do, and you can send them when you're done coloring which makes it practical.
4. Dachshund print nylon tote from Baggu– Who doesn't need another grocery or beach bag? Plus, the dachshund print is totally adorable and unique.
5. "I woke up like this" gold polka dot mug from Tri-Coastal Design– Everyone deserves to wake up to a Beyoncé motto.
1. Gold glitter nail polish from Morgan Taylor– Glitter is perfect for the holiday season, and this gold will transition perfectly into spring, summer, and fall.
2. Minted rose lip balm from Rosebud Perfume Co.– Sweet portable, and good for your skin: shouldn't everything be like that?
3. Rose gold tealight from west elm– I've never met anyone who doesn't like candle light, and this tealight helps create the perfect ambience.
4. Sculpted love cuff from Forever 21– So cute and simple!
5. 3D animal alphabet mug from Pottery Barn– These are on sale and most letters are still available! Even if their initial isn't there, buy them their favorite animal.