My first Favorite Things list accompanies this Instagram post. I can already tell it's going to be a long week– I have 2 midterms and a flight on Friday an hour after my final class of the day gets out.
- Liquid highlighters: As I mentioned, I have 2 midterms this week, so I've been doing quite a bit of studying. I like liquid highlighters as opposed to ink highlighters because they have a crisper and cleaner color.
- Elastic headband: I'm so all about leopard print right now, but it's hard putting together an outfit that will still be comfortable after I've spent a couple hours in the same seat in the library. This headband adds a touch of cute while serving a critical function of keeping my hair out of my eyes while I'm hunched over a textbook.
- Marc Jacobs sunglasses: Again with the leopard print! It's been raining off-and-on this last week, but it's always miserable being caught in a moment of sun without sunglasses. These have a nice yellow tint that make them easy to wear in both the rain and the sun.
- Mini ear cuff: Another way to add some style to an otherwise lazy and uninspired outfit.
- Mint Runa: I have an 8 am class twice a week, and getting out of bed is hard on those days. I like Runa because it's delicious and energizing but doesn't feel as heavy as coffee does.
- Maya Moon leather lanyard: I recently figured out how to clip my keys to Luxe's leash with this lanyard. It's cute and functional– a must right now.
- Clinique lipliner: I'm on a life quest to make my lips look as amazing as Kylie Jenner's, and lip liner is a pretty essential tool in this journey.
- Sewing scissors: After the Project Runway season 13 finale last Thursday, I've suddenly been inspired to start sewing again. It's a great creative outlet without being too physically or emotionally taxing.
Do you have any favorite things this week worth sharing? Let me know in the comments below!